ARTISTIC COMPOSITE PALLETS
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pricing. Quoted prices are valid for 30 days. Pricing does not include:
- Taxes, Duties, or Tariffs
- Import/export fees
- Freight (unless expressly noted in the quote)
- Payment. A Down Payment of 25% is due upon submitting your Purchase Order. The remaining payments will be invoiced when pallets are shipped. If a credit card is used, a Credit Card Service fee of 3% will be added to your invoice.
- Late Payments. An interest fee of .5% per month will be charged for payments that extend beyond the agreed payment terms. Artistic Composite Pallets may suspend or cancel future pallet releases if any payment is delinquent more than ten (10) days.
- First Article Approval. If a 1st Article approval is required for a new or custom pallet, two (2) pallets will be delivered for testing and approval. All shipments are FOB.
- Returns. Your satisfaction with your purchase is extremely important to us. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us.
- Design Modifications. If design modifications are needed after the approval of the First Article and design drawings, the order is subject to an engineering charge and delivery may be delayed.
- Conformance. All pallets are guaranteed for 90 days to be free from any manufacture’s defects.
- Force Majeure. If delay is caused by reasons beyond the control of Artistic Composite Pallets LLC, such as labor disputes, vendor changes, unusual delay in transportation, adverse weather not reasonably to be anticipated, pandemics, act of God, or such other reasons, the pallet delivery schedule shall be adjusted for such a period of time.
- Cancellation Charges. If the customer cancels the order in writing after manufacturing has begun, Artistic Composite Pallets will be paid for all work performed up to the date of cancellation in addition to but not limited to any restocking fees incurred.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Artistic Composite Pallets LLC be liable for any consequential, incidental or indirect damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the pallets.
- Notices. Written notices required herein shall be sent to the address and person listed on the order and shall be deemed delivered upon mailing.
- Governing Law. This order shall be governed by and construed and interpreted by the substantive and procedural laws of the State of Indiana regardless of any choice of law provisions. The parties agree to and consent to the subject matter and personal jurisdiction of the courts sitting in Hamilton County, Indiana.
- Warranty. Artistic Composite Pallets warrants that the pallets will perform within the specifications stated for the specific pallet for 90 days.